NWC is committed to excellent customer service.
We believe you deserve all the resources at your fingertips when you are faced with a water or sewer line emergency. Our local and state wide contractors are dedicated to repairing or replacing water and sewer lines quickly and professionally with little to no footprint in your yard after the job is done.
Our Contractors are held to high standards:
- Verified State license & Bonded Contractors
- Verified State Insurance Liability Coverage
- Locally approved by Homeowners in your area
- Experienced in underground repair
- We Require Specialized Equipment to ensure your property is returned to its original condition.
- NWC Contractor approval process & reference check
- 24 hour guarenteed response time
- 24/7 Emergency Call Center
Be Prepared before a Water or Sewer Line Emergency:
Being Prepared in case of a water and or sewer line break will save you thousands of dollars.
- If you see your neighbors are having trouble with their water and or sewer lines, be prepared and have an expert assess the probability of a break.
- Check where your water main valve is so you can shut it off immediately; it is generally located at the front of the property with the city meter.
- Knowing where the water main valve is prior to an Emergency will save you a lot of frustration, time and damage to your home or property.
Did You Know?
- Contractor Rates may increase dramatically for emergency calls when you need the work done immediately. After hours and holidays may also increase the rate when most water breaks happen it seems.
If you would like to apply to be an approved NWC Contractor Network provider, open application link below, fill out, print and fax application to: (509) 765-3770
We may be contacted at:
Download our NWC Contractor Application here
(If you would like a copy of this application, please save blank copy, print and fill out. A typed copy is unable to be saved.)