Welcome Home Owners
Are you Protected in the case of an expensive Water Line or Sewer Line Emergency?
If you're like many homeowners, you may be unaware that your Home Insurance policy generally does not cover your underground water and sewer lines leading to the street. I'm pleased to tell you that very affordable coverage for those lines is now available to all Washington* homeowners, regardless of your primary insurance carrier, or your homes age.
Avoid Costly Repairs for Just Pennies a Day
Whatever your home's age, water and sewer lines eventually fail. Fortunately, you now have access to important new coverage with guaranteed acceptance.
- If you have a problem, you'll call a toll free emergency line 24/7. Your call will receive top priority with our contractor network, ensuring fast response.
- You're covered up to $5000 annually for everything from a minor leak or clog to a full line replacement.
- You pay zero deductible and we take care of everything, allowing you to go on with life while your repairs are managed to completion.
You can't prevent water or sewer connections from failing, but you can be prepared. Don't be caught with unnecessary worry and expense, Enroll Today!
Coverage definition: "Emergency breakdown" means sudden failure to the external water/ well or sewer/ septic lines due to defects in workmanship and/ or material, breakdowns due to normal wear and tear, or breakdowns arising in the course of ordinary functioning and usage.
What is the water line coverage?
You will be covered for up to $5,000 for each service call, $5,000 aggregate (Maximum) per year. This includes the cost of repairs or replacement of a broken or leaking water service line between the meter or property line and the home. In addition, your coverage includes all service call charges, materials and labor for the covered work. With no deductible to worry about, you can have peace of mind knowing you will not have to pay anything within the coverage limits.
What is sewer line coverage?
You will be covered for up to $5,000 for each service call, $5,000 aggregate (Maximum) per year. This includes the cost of repairs, de-clogging of pipes or replacement of a broken or leaking sewer service line between the meter or property line and the home. In addition, your coverage includes all service call charges, materials and labor for the covered work. With no deductible to worry about, you can have peace of mind knowing you will not have to pay anything within the coverage limits.
Exclusions: Known pre existing leaks, clogs or ruptures, property owner negligence, natural disaster; Water or sewer lines over 200' in length. Call for complete policy terms and conditions 1-800-790-3201
Waiting period: There is a 30 day waiting period to file a claim; this helps to keep rates low by discouraging fraud.
||$5,000 annual limit
||$5,000 annual limit
||Purchased together saves $24.00 annually
To Purchase Water and
Sewer Protection Today
You are responsible for your utility lines
1. Traditional Home insurance policies exclude the repair and replacement of underground water and sewer lines. You should check your local utility rules, but you will almost certainly discover that all repairs on your property are your responsibility.
Pipes eventually fail....
2. Natural environmental conditions cause water and sewer lines to deteriorate, leading to sudden leaks, and eventual line failure. Regardless of a home's age, tree roots, poor installation, rocky soil, and extreme temperature shifts can cause premature service line problems.
Replacement means substantial liability
3. A utility line failure on your property can have a serious impact to your finances; uninsured homeowners are left with no option but to pay for expensive repairs themselves.
Replacement coverage costs just pennies a day
4. With such low premiums, you will never notice the monthly cost of being prepared. Without coverage, just the cost to locate a leak can be substantial, and then you are faced with the high cost of excavation and repair.
24/7 service is fast, convenient, expert
5. When problems arise you won't have to hunt through the yellow pages for a reliable contractor to solve your problem. With just one phone call a reliable contractor will be there in a hurry.
Simple, customer friendly claims
6. Water and sewer line protection is being offered to you as a zero deductible policy. Unlike most insurance, claims under this policy will not result in rate increases and will not require any claim forms, or estimates from you.
Claims under this policy will not affect your current claims status with your primary home insurance.
*Coverage also available in Oregon and Utah, pricing available by clicking the Enroll Now button.